What's In My Make Up Bag?

Wednesday, 15 October 2014


One of my favourite beauty posts to read within the blogosphere is a good old 'What's In My Make Up Bag?' post. As a generally nosey person, and one who is always on the hunt for make up inspiration, I find them fantastically helpful, and so I decided to share my own. All of my make up products are kept in a large Ted Baker cosmetic bag, and these are the products that I use on a day-to-day basis. Any long time readers will know that I do not wear, nor do I even own, any foundation, as my concealer does the job that I want it to do. As my lipstick of choice changes on a daily basis, depending on my outfit, I haven't include one, but I will give a special mention to MAC's 'Brave', which has been my go-to lip product of the last few weeks. Anyway, enjoy! 

In order of application/use:
Collection Lasting Perfection in 'Dark'
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'
→ Seventeen Kabuki Brush (very old)
Sleek Face Form in 'Light' (bronzer and highlighter)
Soap and Glory Love at First Blush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
→ Sleek Face Form in 'Light' (blusher to add a little more colour)
→ Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent'
→ Sleek Face Form in 'Light' (blusher in case my powder has washed it out)
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Max Volume Mascara in 'Black'
Maybelline Falsies Mascara Waterproof in 'Black'
Lip Smacker in 'Cotton Candy'

⋅No comments

Post a Comment