My Week in Pictures // #17

Saturday, 25 October 2014


Although I have still been overwhelmed by university work, the past week has allowed me to see almost everybody that I love. As it was my birthday on Wednesday, I had a lovely day with Cat, and then went bowling with all of my university friends in the evening! Lyndsey and I then saw Ed Sheeran on Thursday night, and yesterday saw my return to Manchester (after less than 24 hours away), and I headed off to the cinema to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with a new work buddy, Marie! All in all, it's been a wonderful week! Here are my snaps...

01: The rain is back, and it is strong! Good job I've bought myself a trusty umbrella recently
02: Cheeky Starbucks! I need to calm down... but a vanilla hot chocolate is just too good
03: Going through another matte phase at the moment, feeling the Autumn colours
04: Randomly craved chicken soup on Tuesday... chicken soup for the soul
05: I may have accidentally spent unnecessary money on halloween themed chocolate...
06: What I walked out of my bedroom to on Wednesday morning - isn't Cat such a cutie???
07: Birthday perks - free Las Iguanas! The chicken and chorizo dish that I had was delicious
08: Standard concert ticket selfie (does it count as a selfie if it's not of me? tick-elfie...?)
09: MY MAIN MAN ED (x9)! He was absolutely incredible, the perfect way to round up my birthday

Let me know how you have spent your last week in the comments below!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment