My Week in Pictures // #16

Sunday, 19 October 2014


Vlogtober has continued this week, and has proven to be a struggle on days where I need to crack on with university work or go to work work. Nevertheless, I am loving the editing side - something that I never thought I'd say! If you want to check out my YouTube channel, I'll leave a link here. After a lovely few days at home last weekend, I arrived back in Manchester and haven't stopped working since. I'm hoping for a slightly more relaxed week next week - after all, it is my birthday week! These Instagram snaps definitely make my life seem a lot more interesting than it is...

01: Cheeky tea-party with Zoe last Saturday. It was so lovely to catch up with a lifelong best friend
02: Absolutely obsessed with Gabby (velvetgh0st) at the moment, she's current my You-spiration
03: Using my two hour train journey efficiently - philosophy reading galore (zzzzzzz)
04: Tried out this beautiful grey toned nail polish from Barry M's autumnal range this week!
05: My hands were freezing and it was raining... but a McFlurry made my day on Monday
06: Went into Lush and accidentally spent money; but this lip scrub tastes incredible!
07: I didn't stop at the lip scrub - this bath bomb made me so much happier than it should have
08: Also within Barry M's autumnal range, I tried out this fallen leave coloured nail polish
09: Because of Vlogtober, I haven't taken a selfie for a good two weeks - an all time record!

But enough about me - how have you been?

4 comments: