My Week in Pictures // #15

Saturday, 11 October 2014


Is it just me, or has Autumn jumped out at us out of nowhere in the last week? The beginning of October was practically Summer weather - I definitely could have cracked out the sunglasses. It seems as though, as soon as I finally managed to buy myself a coat that I love, the cold weather awoke from the dead! Vlogging for the last nine days has made me realise just how boring and monotonous my every day life really and truly is; but that doesn't make me love it any less! Here are the nine snaps that I've chosen to sum up my week...

01: Rich and I made a pizza-cake last Saturday... Enough said! Find out more in my vlog here
02: We also discovered that he doesn't fit in my flat properly, good job Cat and I are tiny!
03: Somebody finally spelt my name correctly! Not as if I told them how to spell it...
04: Like I said, Autumn has well and truly arrived. Autumnal colours make me so so happy
05: And so I picked up some Autumnal Barry M shades! Mustard is my go-to colour at the moment
06: A late night train journey + seminar reading = Instagram opportunity
07: Small snippet of Vlogtober Day 8, sums up my life perfectly! I'll leave a cheeky link here
08: So excited to finally spot Zoella Beauty in Superdrug! The make-up bags were so tempting...
09: Change world. Eat pizza. Life.

How has your week been? Tell me all! (Only ten days until my birthday... just saying *cough*)

2 comments:

  1. I love the quality of these pictures & looks like you've had quite a week! I was thinking about making a post on my blog with the same subject (My week in pictures), would you mind? And I love your blog design, did you do it yourself? Thank you for commenting on my blog,

    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, all just taken on my iPhone! Go for it, I'm definitely not the first person to do an Instagram update, and I won't be the last. I made the title myself (with the help of clip art haha), and bought the theme :') search etsy - they have millions of themes and headers that you can nab! :) x x x

      Delete