TOPSHOP Make Up // Nails

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

L-R: Confess (matte), Hanky Panky (matte), Unfold (matte), Port De Bras, Keepin' It Sweet, Everybody Get Up

Everybody loves a good TOPSHOP nail polish, and my collection over the last nine months has grown from zero to six. If I had less will power, I would probably have sixteen by now, but I manage to convince myself otherwise every time I catch myself staring longingly towards their nail display. I don't currently own any other products from the TOPSHOP make up range, but a few of their blushers and lipsticks have a constant home on my beauty wish list. Their nail polishes have never let me down, and are always the ones that I seem to reaching for nowadays.


From their matte range, I own Confess (a lilac), Hanky Panky (a purple toned blue), and Unfold (a mint green). All three are such beautiful shades, with Hanky Panky being my personal favourite. As a huge fan of matte nails, the TOPSHOP formula is spot on, with a super speedy drying rate. From their normal range, I own Keepin' It Sweet (a bright light pink), Port De Bras (a mauve/pinky nude), and Everybody Get Up (a purpely pink, with white specks). Port De Bras is my all time favourite TOPSHOP nail polish, as it's the shade that suits my skin tone the most. I find myself looking for lipsticks with the same kind of tone, too. Again, all three apply perfectly!

Do you own any of the TOPSHOP nail polishes? Do you own any other products from their make up range? If you have any recommendations, please do let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Your photography is on point here! Definitely borrowing some of these soon ;) haha
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Topshop nail polish range. I think the colours are just gorgeous and the packaging is so cute. I have never bought anything else from their make-up range other than nail polish but definitely want to try soon x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? I was tempted by their lipsticks at the moment because they're on 2 for £12, but I could only find one shade that I really really wanted :( x x x

      Delete