One Hundredth Post!

Monday, 15 September 2014


Ten months later and... I have hit one hundred blog posts! As this is a momentous occasion for me, I want to highlight it as a milestone in my blogging journey. These one hundred blog posts have covered all bases - from beauty, to fashion, to travel, to diary entries, I'd like to think that there is a little bit of something for everybody. I've tried to represent the main three features of my blog in the photographs - lipstick for beauty, a scarf for fashion, and train tickets for lifestyle!




Going back to 3 November 2013, reading my first ever post is both cringe-worthy and aww-worthy. It was clear that I wasn't sure if I would actually put the effort in, which was made no more obvious than the title itself: 'Hello, maybe?' I even signed off by saying, '..well I'll leave it here for now, in the hope that I do return and I do write more'. I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have exceeded any expectations that I had for this little blog. As well as being a major source to practice my writing skills, I have also developed photography skills, and made a few friends along the way. Over the last ten months, this page has come to mean the absolute world to me, and all that I can hope for is that it has meant something to you, the reader, too.


Some personal favourite blog posts of mine include:
The Love of My Life
19 Things Learnt In 19 Years
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
Company // How The Internet Helped The Introvert
Letter To My 17-Year-Old Self
Things That Make Me Smile
Wanderlust Wish List // Italy
From Me To You
Top 10 // Best FRIENDS Episodes
→ TOP SECRET: A Coping Mechanism

Thank you to you, you, and especially you, for bearing with me and my scattered mind, whilst I try and find myself in this big world. I'd like to think that I know myself a little bit better ten months down the line, and I have only you to thank for that. Thank you for reading, thank you for supporting, and most of all, thank you for enjoying! Here's to another hundred...

⋅No comments

Post a Comment