My Week in Pictures // #9

Saturday, 30 August 2014


Overtime. Overtime, overtime, overtime, overtime. That is the one word to describe my past week. Apart from 'Spoons with Catherine' last night, no other activity has been written in my diary this week but work. It's nice to earn a lot of money in a short space of time, but boy am I looking forward to my day off on Sunday... here's how I've preoccupied myself otherwise!

01: H&M and I are slowly becoming good friends... and I finally got my hands on a 'leather' skirt!
02: It's always the right time of the year for bright red nails, am I right or am I right?
03: Magic stars are my current obsession - I honestly buy them whenever I see them... send help
04: Why was Simon from The Inbetweeners parked outside of my flat the other day?
05: Uniform for work! I am a massive fan of these trousers, especially paired with white converse
06: Red nails chip too easily... and so came along my favourite nail polish to save the day!
07: Cheeky 7am selfie yesterday - I actually felt refreshed and ready to go, hello world!
08: The ice cubes that I used for the ice bucket challenge, click here to see the video
09: Rocking my sheep jumper last night, feeling very geek chic with a collar popping out too

Not the most exciting of weeks, but you can't win them all! How has your week been?

2 comments:

  1. I love instagram, you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you ever so much! :) will give you a look x x x

      Delete