My Week in Pictures // #8

Sunday, 24 August 2014


The past week has been extremely hectic - I haven't had a moment to breathe! After coming back from V Festival on Monday (blog post here), I headed for lunch with my brother, followed by a catch up with the old Fat Face gang. Tuesday saw my return to Manchester, and my reunion with a few of my flatmates from first year! Catherine and I went to go and see The Inbetweeners 2 on Wednesday, I had a physiotherapy appointment on Thursday (as well as a long to do list...), and Friday consisted of meeting Ollie for lunch, and Henry for dinner! The odd shift at work was also dotted around. Like I said, hectic - and here are the 9 Instagram snaps to sum up my week!

01: My brother took me to Annie's Burger Shack for the first time on Monday! Amazing!
02: Doesn't my Dad know just how to make a house a home? (Or in this case, a garden)
03: After two weeks of having grubby and chipped nails, it was actual therapy to repaint them
04: My outfit on Thursday. Absolutely loving oversized shirts at the moment!
05: My diet has gotten a lot healthier in the last few months! Can't resist a bit of chocolate though...
06: This dinner not only looks incredible, but it tasted like heaven. Am I a chef, or am I a chef?!
07: Cheeky selfie. My hair is getting soooo long nowadays, 100% need a haircut in the next week
08: Tapas that Ollie and I shared on Friday - the spanish omelette and calamares were to die for
09: The perfect way to end a busy week - a mug of milk, a bag of magic stars, and my favourite...

How has your week been? Was it hectic like mine, or a lot more chilled? Leave me a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Your Instagram pictures are so pretty! I'm going to follow you :)
    Looks like a great week, love the purple satchel!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Followed you on bloglovin by the way :)
      And cheers - I searched all over to find a topshop that had one in store, thank god I finally found one! x x x

      Delete