My Week in Pictures // Week #6

Saturday, 9 August 2014


All that's been on my mind this week is home home home. If you haven't already seen it, click here to view my 'Quirky Home Wish List' from earlier on this week! Here's my update...

01: Started to break out of my pasta and rice fad - meat, salad, and carbs! A real meal
02: Spotted this clock in Debenhams earlier this week, and may have accidentally bought it...
03: Sesame Street pyjamas from Primark that my Mum kindly bought me when she came to visit
04: How cute is this egg house??? Next Home have far too much of my money nowadays
05: Cheeky selfie before going to meet Katie for lunch, not worn my Kate Moss 107 lipstick in ages
06: Such beautiful wall art... but why so expensive? I'm running out of excuses to treat myself
07: Lush is the most incredible shop on earth. Can somebody please get me a job there?
08: Here is my home splurge... personal favourites are the heart jar, and the heart tray
09: Just another nail selfie. Love topshop nail varnishes, they're taking over my love for Barry M!

I also went swimming for the first time in a few months, and I also picked up a workout timetable, and am going to dedicate myself to doing some exercise. Hope you've had an enjoyable week!

2 comments:

  1. Gurrrrl, I nominated you for the liebster award. Also I'm stealing all your new purchases OKAY BYE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment still makes me chuckle, cheers bae xo

      Delete