My Week in Pictures // Week #5

Sunday, 3 August 2014


This week has consisted of a visit from Mama Bear, a bit of lonesome DIY, agonising back pain, and a visit to the homeland to celebrate Zoe's 19th birthday. The snaps are as follows!

01: From about two weeks ago - Catherine ready for a night out, and me chilling in my pyjamas...
02: Mother and I ventured into Selfridges, and I died and went to NARS heaven!
03: B-e-a-uuuutiful new nail polish. Wanted to try out mint green for ages
04: Behind the scenes of a blogger! Yes, I use my cushion as a background for my photos
05: And here is that bit of DIY! I put together this cube, as well as a coffee table
06: Spotted this lonely Finding Nemo turtle on the train journey home to Nottingham - how sad!
07: Polaroid of the besties the day before Zoe's birthday. Left to right: myself, Zoe, Sally, and Craig
08: The folks poured me a bath to soothe my backache, so I had to take a standard bath selfie
09: My V Festival ticket came! Only two weeks to go, need to start planning what to pack...

...and something exciting happened to me this week - I now have over 100 followers on Bloglovin! If you'd like to follow me, you'll find me here. My blog also reached over 2,000 views for the month, which is my highest statistic yet. I hope you've all had a wonderful week!

⋅No comments

Post a Comment