My Masterpiece Salad!

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Just thought I'd share with you what I thought looked like the most b e a u t i f u l salad that I made the other night, and then recreated again tonight! I am a big salad fan, but I don't eat as much of it as I'd like to because I find it rather difficult to use up all the fresh food that I buy, as I'm only buying food for one person - yours truly. After creating this masterpiece, I've decided to try my best to buy more fresh food. I need to start eating healthier, and where better to start than with a meal I already enjoy?


The beauty includes:
Two leaves of an iceberg lettuce
Half a cucumber
Half a white onion
One tomato, diced
Half a dozen radishes (for my Dad)
Chunks of cheddar cheese
Three slices of ham
Balsamic vinegar

⋅No comments

Post a Comment