A Week in Spain

Monday, 28 April 2014


And I'm back! After a relaxing week in Spain, my family and I arrived back in England a few hours ago, and amongst my other priorities (unpack, re-pack to go back to Manchester tomorrow), this blog post was at the top of my list! Spain in April is quite strange - too warm to wear jeans, warm enough to sunbathe, but too cold to go in the pool. The weather did warm up every single day that we were there, though, so thankfully the weather wasn't awful when we landed back in Nottingham this afternoon!



It was definitely a week of good food! Restaurants included a Thai/Chinese, two Italians, a Japanese Sushi Bar, and an English. Meals on nights in included a roast chicken, hot dogs (with bacon!), and steak. I had the most beautiful Greek Salad last night!



Let's play a game: hot dogs or legs? (Can you imagine if I literally held up two hot dogs and took a picture?)


We also took a day trip to Ronda by train! Although I slept for the entire hour and a half there (...and back), it was exciting to be on a train in another country. It's made me want to go interrailing more than ever, and it's definitely something Lyndsey and I are planning to do next Summer! Although, for the moment, we're just concentrating on Italy, looking to visit places like Venice, Milan, Verona, and Rome. I'm sure in the future we'll travel the entirety of Europe; I'd love to see the Berlin Wall, and to visit Auschwitz.


If you follow me on instagram, you will have already seen all of these photos. I actually just hit my 1000th post yesterday (not sure if that's impressive, or just a massive waste of my time)! If you'd like to follow me, I'll leave the link here, but my feed is displayed in the sidebar to the right anyway, showing the last 9 photos that I've posted!



2 comments:

  1. Really nice pictures! What part of Spain is that? Great blog btw!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) It's in Costa Del Sol, the pictures were taken in Estepona, Puerto Banus, and Casares!x

      Delete