Writing

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Looking back through one of my writing journals, I found a few pieces that I'm willing to share with the world -

Written 16th August 2011

More than anything, I want to be a writer. I want to hand stitch a collection of words, woving them in-between each other, and give it to someone to keep them warm at night. I want to change someone's life.

Written 18th September 2011
Isn't it strange how the majority of stories told are sad in some way? They seem to draw people in more, when surely they should push people away? If stories were people, they would not receive the same response. They would push people away; that's what we humans do. We strive to be alone, without even meaning to.

Written 6th October 2011
Everybody has a mental problem, they just need somebody to set it off; to trigger that ticking bomb.

5th December 2011
I live in fear of this mass of darkness returning, and swallowing me whole. Who's to say it won't? But then again, who's to say it will?

Written 30th July 2013
I am happy; I survived the tornado… somehow. I'm still human, I have good days and I have bad days, but I can proudly stand on two feet and declare that I have overcome the monster that tried to destroy me.

⋅No comments

Post a Comment