One More Sleep!

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Mama bear and papa bear are coming up to Manchester tomorrow to spend the day with me up here before driving me back home to Nottingham on Saturday… they're coming up tomorrow!

I've been missing my family so much these past few weeks, having never really been away from them and my home for so long. And on Saturday I will be going home for near enough a whole month! Granted 3 of those weeks will involve quite a few shifts at work, and me trying to slot revision in wherever I can, but to spend time with my family even for a few hours each evening will be the comfort that'll get me through each day.

One more sleep until I'll be reunited with two of my favourite people in the world. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

⋅No comments

Post a Comment