IT'S CHRISTMAS IN FLAT 18!

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Today, Meg, Will and I went into town to pick up some Christmas decorations to make the flat a bit more festive. Yes, it's only November 13th... but we leave Manchester on December 13th, so the next month is our 'December'! It feels so nice to get into the Christmas spirit - I'm not sure why, but the build up to Christmas almost seems better than actual Christmas to me. Buying presents, putting up decorations, walking through town and seeing all the Christmas lights, looking around the German market, listening to Christmas music... I've only ever experienced this kind of atmosphere in Nottingham, and it's so wonderful to experience a tradition but somewhere out of the norm to what you're used to - this really is my second home now. And I couldn't be happier about it.

⋅No comments

Post a Comment