Hello, maybe?

Sunday, 3 November 2013

I'm one of those people that has tried pretty much every single social network that has been discovered on the internet; facebook, twitter, tumblr, myspace, bebo, piczo, dailybooth, 8tracks, youtube, ask.fm, and many more. Those that I've actually had constant use of, however, are limited to facebook, twitter, tumblr, and youtube. Many blogs have been started and many blogs have crashed and burned, simply because I never have the effort to learn a new social platform when I have four that serve my purpose for the internet well. Recently, though, I've felt the need to actually begin to write more - like I used to. So here I am, trying something new... (it'll inevitably crash and burn, but let's pretend for the mean time that this blog is here to stay, and not something I stumble across in a year or two and frown upon).

I am KassiElla Allcock (Kassi/Kass for short), I have recently turned 19 years of age, and I moved to Manchester for university just over a month ago. I've lived in Nottingham all of my life, funnily enough on the same road despite living in two different houses. I'm a bit all over the place, so bare with me. I'm studying philosophy at the University of Manchester, having achieved AAA in my A Levels.

I hate writing introductions, so I'm not sure what else I can mention? I sort of feel like I'm writing a personal statement, not introducing myself to the internet. How am I to know if anybody is even reading this? Hi Kass, you're definitely reading this back.

...well I'll leave it here for now, in the hope that I do return and I do write more.

Like I mentioned, I do use facebook, twitter, tumblr, and youtube, and will leave a few links below. Thank you for baring with me and my scattered mind x

Twitter
Youtube

⋅No comments

Post a Comment